- The competition schedule has been linked below. You can also access it on entryeeze here.
- After the entry deadline of February 1, 2015, there will be no refunds issued on those fees unless an event is canceled.
March 5th - 7th, 2015
Sobe Ice Arena inside the Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel
2400 North Rancho Blvd
North Las Vegas, NV 89130
The complete schedule for all three days of Adult Sectionals can be found here.
Admission will be charged for all events. Tickets are available for purchase prior to the event through entryeeze at discounted rate of $25 for all four days/all events. You may also purchase tickets at the door (cash or check only; we will not be accepting credit).
- General Admission: $10.00 per day
- Senior Citizen Admission: $5.00 per day
- Children Under Seven: Free (if accompanied by a paid adult)
The Sobe Ice Arena is located inside the Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel in North Las Vegas, Nevada (a map has been provided below). There is a parking structure on the south side of the building and a parking lot on the north side. The main entrance to the ice arena is located on the north east corner of the building next to Subway. Additional information:
- Because the arena is located inside a casino, numerous services are available including restaurants, hotel rooms, entertainment, and ATM's.
- The rink dimensions are 200' x 85' with all rounded corners. It is usually fairly chilly in the arena, so please dress accordingly.
- There are large restrooms for men and women inside the arena.
- The balcony will have ample seating (metal bleachers with full back rests) for all attendees. Because the bleachers are metal, you may want to bring a blanket or pad to sit on.
Any potentially lose items, such as flowers, thrown on to the ice must be completely enclosed. Stuffed animals (tossies) are allowed. A violation of this policy may subject the offending party to ejection from the arena.
Fiesta Rancho Casino Hotel (for a room reservation): (702) 631-7000
Sobe Ice Arena (for rink information only): (702) 647-RINK
Competition Chair, Erica Forsstrom: (702) 767-0857, email@example.com
Competition Chair, Kim Culp: (702) 232-2563, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar, Paula Trujillo: (702) 860-5584, email@example.com
Practice Ice, Ann Bradley: (702) 528-2470, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising and Sponsors, Martha Horner: (702) 286-1431, email@example.com
Programs, Ashley Riccio: (218) 329-3800, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Referee, Carla Golubski: (818) 521-2388, email@example.com
The LOC reserves the right to cancel events due to lack of entries with the applicable portion of the entry fee being refunded. There will be no refunds after the close of entries for any reason including conflicting family activities, illness, or injury. Please reference USFS Rule 3235.
U.S. Figure Skating, the Las Vegas FSC, Sobe Ice Arena, and all employees and volunteers accept no responsibility for injury or damage sustained by any participant at the competition. Skate at your own risk.